Tea is one of the most widely consumed beverages in the world and it has been a drink of choice for many in India. Most people prefer tea in the morning to kick start the day. Tea is made from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. Tea isn’t just a single entity, there are many different forms and flavors – black, green, oolong, and herbal teas. If you’re looking for the best tea powder in India this guide is for you.
Depending on how the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant are processed, the flavor and color of tea differ. Black, green, and oolong tea are made from the same plant but herbal tea ( also known as tisane) is not made from the same plant. Herbal teas are caffeine-free and have a wide variety of tastes and flavors. Whether it is true tea or herbal tea, all are refreshing, rejuvenating, and have unique flavors and health benefits. Check the best tea powders in India to get your favorite one.
Health Benefits of Tea
Teas come loaded with antioxidants and compounds like polyphenols that will bring you a host of health benefits. Green teas offer a greater antioxidant level than other teas.
Black tea: It has antioxidants called flavonoids, good for fat burning, lowering stroke risk, good gut bacteria, and strengthening your skeleton.
Green tea: It is a good source of catechins, reduces the risk of diabetes, boosts mental alertness, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Oolong tea: It has a type of antioxidant called theasinensins and it improves sleep, helps inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, and improves brain performance.
Herbal teas: They are derived from a variety of dried flowers, spices, herbs, and fruits. Antioxidants found in herbal tea help in slowing down the aging process, detoxifying your body, improving digestion, reducing inflammation, boosting the immune system, boosting metabolism, relieving stress, and providing relief from nausea.
10 Best Tea Powders In India
- For discerning tea Drinking consumers: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold
- Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves
- Quality Standards: Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
- Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day
- Taj Mahal Teas are Tasted, graded and perfectly blended at the Brooke bond Tea Excellence Centre
- Taj Mahal tea comes in a Unique Flavor Lock pack
- Blended Since 1966
- Tea Form : Powder
- A BEDTIME BLEND: Known for their innate calming quality, Camomile flowers make this delicate infusion the perfect bedtime blend. Golden and sweet, the blend is subtle and flowery with a light and gentle taste.
- THE EASY WAY TO FEEL GOOD: Our fruit and herbal infusion teas are bursting with colour, life and flavour. Providing an easy little way to make you feel good. Naturally sugar free, no caffeine and only four calories a cup. Perfect all day, every day.
- HOW TO MAKE PERFECT CAMOMILE TEA: Add a teabag to a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse. To enjoy cold, chill with ice before drinking. Add a dash of honey for some extra sweetness.
- ABOUT TWININGS: The legacy of collecting the the best tea from select tea gardens throughout the world got Twinings Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria for making tea for the British Monarchs. Your perfect tea-breakâ€“ generations in the making.
- Detox Green Tea Bags
- Contains Green Tea, Black Pepper, Ginger, Tulsi, Asafoetida, Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Rock Salt, Citric Acid.
- Beneficial in Bloated Stomach, Annoying seasonal Cough and Cold.
- 36 Individually Foil-Wrapped Tea Bags.
- Tata Tea Premium, India Ke Liye Anokha Swad
- Desh ki Chai: Tata Tea Premium has a unique taste that chai lovers across India will enjoy
- Unforgettable Cup: Relish the exquisite taste of the 'Chai' crafted for India
- Unique Blend: Indulge in a unique blend crafted by Tea experts
- Vedaka regular tea for a refreshing tea-drinking experience
- Carefully blended from high quality from tea leaves
- Country of Origin: India
Ingredients- Amla,Tulsi,Pipali,Ginger,Lemon extract,Ginger,Sulphurless sugar,Harad,Baheda,Black Pepper ,Jeera ,Black Salt , Tea Extract
Removes Gastric & Stomach problems,Stress relief and detox
Checks obesity,Improves Vitality and made in India product . On regular use of lemon tea , immunity level boost and fight against many flu and diseases.
Increases Immunity-fight sore throat,cold and cough.
Also Read: Best Exercise Cycle for Weight Loss in India
Last update on 2022-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API